- Act as a 'guardian' of the style guide, making sure that all copy and content is on brand and conveys the collection tone of voice
- Produce engaging guest-centric copy for the website, including web panels, landing pages, blog posts, gift shop products and the booking engine
- Work closely with graphic designers to produce hotel collateral to brief, including brochures, flyers, outlook jpegs, invitations and print advertising
- Work closely with the creative design manager to offer feedback on hotel collateral, including menus, signage, check-in forms, etc.
- Create regular copy for digital advertising campaigns, including PPC, programmatic banners and paid social ads
- Collaborate with the global sales representatives to produce B2B content for travel agent events, tradeshows and fam trips
- Exhibit exceptional editing and proofreading skills to ensure typo-free copy that fits with the brand style guide
- Build strong working relationships with international employees across the business, including the hotel marketing teams in the UK, Europe and the US
- Offer general copywriting support on ad hoc projects as they arise
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Extensive copywriting experience, ideally across luxury brands/luxury hotel market
- An engaging, approachable manner for developing relationships throughout the business
- A willingness to use your initiative and juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to interact professionally with other cultures
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.