Our client is a creative, data and science agency in London.
The creative copywriter will be working on print, website content, banner advertising, exhibition content, video content and social posts.
The candidate will not only take ownership of projects and brand message development but steer the language and quality control of all manner of communications for the clients.
- Brand building campaign ideation and multichannel marketing tactical through-the-line concepting, both with art director or designer as a team.
- Top quality writing, proofing and editing, with skills to adapt content and style to suit different audiences - some medical/healthcare experience is required.
- Ability to apply feedback received and ensure highest standards of quality work.
- Desire to stay informed of scientific/healthcare advances and market trends.
- Previous agency experience.
- Ability to work across variety of online and offline media, traditional and broadcast, ATL and BTL.
- Develop and maintain therapy area knowledge.
- Deliver scientifically accurate, high quality content across a range of promotional and educational items that is aligned with client strategic objectives, to time and within budget.
- Incorporate review comments from the internal team.
- Collaborate with the internal team to optimise workflow and ensure timely delivery of high-quality materials to meet client briefs.
Please apply for a full job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.