Our agency client are leaders in the online learning sector and have a global client base. They have an exciting opportunity for a e-learning Copywriter to join their team. You will be responsible for storyboarding and scripting a variety of e-learning programmes, animations, interactive videos and other forms of online learning for global blue-chip organisations. They are fully remote but looking to return to their offices in the hear future which are located in the Nottingham/Derby/midlands area.
- Meeting with clients to discuss and analyse project requirements.
- Working with client materials to create learning solutions that meets their objectives.
- Internal ideas generation and brainstorms.
- Creative and imaginative design to conceive themes, formats and approaches for learning materials, which you will apply to create storyboards for use in developing solutions.
- Close working with clients as they review storyboards and learning solutions, using a variety of tools to iterate upon the work.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a training or related creative environment, such as teaching, copywriting, marketing or creative agency experience.
- Proven experience working as a Learning Designer or Copywriter would be advantageous.
- Experience with corporate clients including meeting and collaborating with client teams.
- A keen interest and passion for modern digital technology and creative design.
- Creative writing and the ability to communicate complex information in an effective way.
- Analytical skills to understand and dissect client requirements, challenges and objectives.
- Effective people skills, to communicate internally and externally and to build relationships.
- Creative ability to design learning experiences.
- The ability to collaborate with Graphics, Developers and Project Managers.
- The ability to work independently, including remotely.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Creative solution design experience related to video and animation, games, marketing and communications.
- Evidence of technical knowledge, social media experience and digital communications.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.