Our client is a global brand agency in London.
You'll be working on a wide range of global projects, from films and communications to brandworld, packaging and creative strategy.
You'll be a big thinker, have a way with words and expert examples of short and long form work.
You'll be creating conceptually content which spans across from campaigns, scripts, social and web content.
You'll be working hand in hand with the creative team, responding to a wide array of creative tasks.
- Producing engaging copy for a wide range of creative briefs
- Generating new and innovative ideas across a wide range of global clients
- Working with wider teams, ensuring consistency across all content
- Developing tone of voice and adapting approach accordingly
- Ability of creative thinking and to convey messages
- Effective workload management and multitasking of different projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven, international environment
- High quality and presentation of work produced
Skills and Experiences
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print, packaging and broadcast channels as well as other collateral
- Experience in turning stories into creative copy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.