Our client is a food service creative marketing agency based in Surrey and they are looking for a Copywriter to join their team. Flexi -working available.
- Lead the delivery of all copy and content briefs, including B2B and B2C copywriting for all clients, marketing asset suites, long-form insight pieces, blogs, social media, brand stories and values, bid documents, tone of voice guidelines, and web copy.
- Lead the content strategy planning to support Client Services where required, including for paid and organic social campaigns.
- Manage digital content creation from the seeds of an idea to its full roll-out, and oversee the delivery of content-led projects.
- Review, proof and sign off all copy and content before it leaves the agency.
- Support Client Services by presenting your work confidently and engagingly when selling initial ideas, strategies, or finished concepts to clients.
- Oversee the briefing of Studio when producing digital content to ensure requirements are clear and met.
- Develop the Copy and Content team to ensure they are a continually high-performing team that delivers briefs first time, on time, provides support in career conversations, professional development, and performance management.
- Personable and takes the time to develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships internally.
- Ability to take the lead on all things copy and content.
- Be a critical thinker, able to question the 'so what' in everything and ask all the right questions to hit the brief first time.
- Dedication to high-quality writing and grammatical accuracy.
- Ability to adapt working style by colleagues and colleagues needs.
- Objective, thick-skinned, open to change and accepting of constructive criticism (because when it comes to copy and design, everyone's a critic).
- Confidence to challenge professionally where appropriate and required.
Key skills needed:
- Mid-heavyweight copywriting skills.
- An exceptionally high command of the English language.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Comfortable with editing ruthlessly and proofing proficiently, always.
- Ability to lead a team effectively, inspiring a culture of high performance whilst ensuring team satisfaction.
- Brilliant research abilities to ensure we are always sounding like the experts.
- An exceptional communicator to ensure internal and external deadlines are met, and updates are provided at appropriate times.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.