A Leading Advertising Agency based in Berkshire are looking for a Copywriter to join their team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience both in healthcare and the advertising world.
- To develop concepts to execute the ideas and present these both internally and externally until a preferred route is agreed between agency and client
- Prepare copy platforms, draft outlines, and final copy for off and online content, accompanied by mandated supporting material or documentation i.e. marked-up references
- Work with the Production team to identify and engage with the best external suppliers to execute the work in line with the agreed budget and timeline
- Bring your ideas to life, ensuring that the work is flawlessly executed with the highest level of craft skills, regardless of channel
- Direct the execution of the creative work, supervising the work of creative partners such as voiceover artists and film makers to realise your creative vision
- Work with Account handlers and Medical Writers, as appropriate, on the brand planning process to formulate idea briefs, conducting field or desk research to validate and / or challenge the brief as appropriate
- Work with cross-functional agency teams to ensure that work is produced on time and that all delivery deadlines are met
- Sign off work at all stages of development, taking responsibility for accuracy, consistency, spelling, grammar, references and compliance with corporate guidelines and legal codes
- Brief projects or tasks into to Medical Writers as necessary, maintaining close contact with ongoing work to ensure consistency of tone, messaging and referencing
- Supply marked-up supporting references to substantiate claims made in the copy for approval by clients
- Ensure that internal systems & processes are adhered to at all times
- Keep all internal stakeholders informed of the progress of projects, especially if any issues arise that relate to budget or timelines
- Provide perspective and input for less experienced copywriters
- Maintain close communication with Medical Writers involved in project delivery, to ensure
- they have a thorough, current understanding of the creative idea
- consistency of tone, messaging and referencing.
- Work with cross-functional agency teams to develop the creative content of proposals and pitches, taking a lead role in the development and delivery of the creative content
- Whenever opportunities arise, engage with clients to maximise selling opportunities, championing the brand at all times
- Seek to identify and progress creative opportunities to grow client and agency business
- Build awareness of the agency by maximising opportunities to showcase creative work to existing and potential clients e.g. via the website, award shows and industry press.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.