Our client is a non for profit organisation based in East London. Their in-house creative studio has an opportunity for a Senior Creative Copywriter.
With the role, you will have the power to inspire and mobilise new and existing audiences to take action. Your engaging and compelling writing will embody our brand and have accessibility and inclusivity at its heart whilst helping the organisation achieve its fundraising and campaigning goals.
- Interpret and interrogate briefs and devise innovative and inspiring creative solutions that meet the audience needs and organisational objectives.
- Deliver concepts to multiple stakeholders with enthusiasm and conviction.
- Produce copy for a range of marketing, communications, fundraising and campaigning activities for multiple channels and audiences.
- Lead a sub-editing service to ensure consistent house style and accessibility across all of our communications.
- Collaborate with the Senior Designer and Senior Film Producer to manage creative projects and briefs that need copy and written content, working together to interpret briefs into effective creative solutions.
- Be a champion of our brand and ToV putting accessibility and inclusivity at the heart of everything you do.
- Lead and manage a programme of editorial workshops to upskill colleagues and raise the standard and effectiveness of copy and written content.
- Line manage one copywriter, taking responsibility for setting objectives, performance review, learning and development.
- Collaborate with people with lived experience to co-produce content and activity.
- Develop and follow processes that ensure the creative team manage and prioritise workflow
- Keep abreast of upcoming trends across the sector and beyond.
- Role model creative excellence and coach the team in delivering story-led, content-rich assets.
- Recruit freelance copywriters building a roster of exceptional and diverse talent.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team ensuring the successful delivery of multichannel marketing materials.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.