Our client is a leading B2B full service branding agency currently looking for a creative copywriter to join their design studio. Offices are based in central London and they are working flexi remote or happy for mainly remote working.
You will be responsible for the creation and development of advertising/campaign ideas, with particular focus on the written words (copy) within these. This copy can be anything from headlines and body copy for print advertising, to digital, video content and social media. Their imagination and flair for writing allows them to create persuasive, engaging copy that helps to solve genuine business problems for their agency's clients.
Alongside campaign assets we also have content creation requirements (white papers, reports, blog content, articles, press releases) - so you would need to be comfortable with and have the ability to be flexible with the varied briefs you'll receive.You will partner with an Art Director to form creative teams for the purpose of working on creative briefs within the agency, with the Art Director having a greater focus on the visual idea and execution of the final output.
Understanding the context that lies behind a client's business and communications need, and the key proposition and creative brief that is provided as the basis for their work.
- Understanding the target audience and proposed media to be used in the campaign.
- Devising and developing original advertising and communications ideas alongside an Art Director, that engage the target audience and address the client's business problem.
- Presenting those ideas to the Senior Art Director for approval and development and writing copy through several stages of concepts and executions.
- Generating and maintaining ideas within the agency (and with clients in more client-facing Copywriter roles) as they move from concept to execution.
- Responding to client and research feedback and continuing to develop the work until final approval stage.
- Working alongside the Art Director to help select photographers, illustrators, video production companies and Directors.
- Overseeing the production of creative outputs e.g. print advertisements, video content, social media content, mailings etc.
Experience, knowledge, skills required
- Minimum of 4yrs in a copywriter's role within an integrated agency, ideally with experience in B2B (technology, healthcare, engineering etc.. a big plus)
- Experience in a multi-channel environment, developing and executing ideas across the whole spectrum.
- Imaginative and full of ideas.
- Able to distinguish between a central, core idea and the executional possibilities it gives rise to.
- Passionate about good writing.
- Able to write clear, accurate and persuasive copy that can engage different audiences.
- Fascinated by people, advertising and brands.
- Able to apply creative thinking to business problems.
- Communicators who can 'sell' ideas in an inspirational way.
- Team players, who can operate effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a 'creative team', working alongside an Art Director if required.
- Tenacious and resilient throughout the frustrations of an iterative process.
- Must be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.