A Leading Fashion brand is looking for a Copywriter to join their team.
For this role, you will be responsible for writing the majority of the content presented by the brand, certainly from an online perspective. It is your role to translate the personality of an iconic UK brand that's well-established, but with a voice that is evolving, to all touchpoints from e-commerce, brand (press and marketing), merchandise and wholesale & franchise.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Writing optimised website copy for categories and content pages
- Creating seasonal product descriptions for the website, keeping brand and commercially focussed
- Writing SEO friendly website copy including meta titles and meta descriptions
- Creating engaging, compelling and on-brand copy for social media platforms
- Writing copy for Email newsletters
- Creating campaign slogans being both digital and brand focussed
- Writing product and campaign press releases
- Collaborate with Press, Marketing and Digital teams to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Proofing and editing content across the business, where required, to ensure accuracy and quality
- Ensuring all work is kept in line with brand DNA and tone of voice with consistency across all media
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.