We have an exciting opportunity for a Copywriter to work with a leading fashion retailer. You will join their inhouse creative and marketing team and be responsible for producing compeling copy and digital content for their well established brand.
You will be responsible for producing written content presented by the brand, from an online and offline perspective. You will translate the personality of an iconic brand that is well-established, but with a voice that is evolving, to all touchpoints. The role is very important in developing and maintaining a unique and distinctive persona that helps their customers engage with them. You will have the opportunity to contribute online-driven ideas, at a creative or strategic level.
This is a full-time, permanent role working closely with most members of the e-commerce team, and other departments including brand (press and marketing), merchandise and wholesale & franchise. The job comprises regular responsibilities and weekly tasks but will also require occasional quickfire thinking and small projects with short turnarounds.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Writing optimised website copy for categories and content pages
- Creating seasonal product descriptions for the website, keeping brand and commercially focussed
- Writing SEO friendly website copy including meta titles and meta descriptions
- Creating engaging, compelling and on-brand copy for social media platforms
- Writing copy for email newsletters
- Creating campaign slogans being both digital and brand focussed
- Writing product and campaign press releases
- Collaborate with Press, Marketing and Digital teams to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Proofing and editing content across the business, where required, to ensure accuracy and quality
- Ensuring all work is kept in line with brand DNA and tone of voice with consistency across all media
Experience & Skills required
- Minimum 2yrs' experience in a similar role
- A levels or Degree in Literature or Journalism an advantage
- Exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar, with a keen eye for detail
- A flair for imaginative and compelling copy
- The ability to work both commercially and creatively, with the brand and business requirements as the central focus
- High computer literacy
- Ability to generate and develop concepts and ideas
- Solid understanding of the importance of SEO content
- Self-aware and critical
- Ability to react quickly to ADHOC requirements, situations and briefs
- Able to work well with others
- Organised, with a capacity to switch between high-volume and low-volume work periods
- Can work quickly on day-day activities and spend the time required on large scale projects
- Keeping up to date with digital knowledge and industry news
- Good rounded Press and PR knowledge a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate well between all stakeholders and departments
Please send latest CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.