Role: 12 month contract
Job title: Copywriter
Our client is a studio of passionate designers based near London Bridge. They create dynamic digital and
physical brand solutions for both UK-based and international clients. Working primarily across fashion, luxury and F&B sectors.
They are looking for a talented and resourceful Copywriter to support the Creative Director and his team of Designers with one of their larger global brands.
This role is about being super adaptable - and quick to respond - while being efficient and calm managing your workload. We always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and contributing to this fast-paced project.
* Experience ideally in a creative agency or creative environment
* the skill to adapt to a wide and varied range of products - from beauty to household - from
baby to pet - with a special interest in food and drink
* The role will involve developing tones of voice across different product categories - including
* Content structure - hierarchy of information - brand narrative - straplines - and more
extensive pieces of descriptive brand narrative
* An ability to generate and communicate ideas clearly and concisely in spoken and written
* An appreciation of the importance of hitting multiple deadlines simultaneously
* The ability to keep calm under pressure
* An understanding that the success of an agency revolves around client satisfaction
* A genuine interest and discerning eye for detail
This post is for an immediate start and is for a 12-month contract.
Lastly, and just as important as your skill set, is your sense of humour - they are a close-knit team with
a reputation for high speed, high quality design, so we need someone whose glass is always half full!
Oh - and you should also be ok with dogs
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.