You will have the opportunity to work with market leaders in the technology sector. The key purpose of your role will be to create copy for a wide range of mediums that include, but are not limited to, direct mail, web pages, email campaigns, augmented print, social media, white papers, advertising, marketing and sales brochures.
A typical day
Working in a thriving, vibrant marketing agency means every day will be different. However, as part of your typical day, you will complete the following tasks:
- Produce original copy for a range of briefs - this could range from conceptual ideas and hard-hitting headlines through to longer-form web pages or an in-depth thought leadership piece
- Generate engaging, customer-focused content that adds value to every experience
- Work closely with the team to ensure consistency across all messaging - adhering to the brief and established brand values
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Respond positively to client feedback, amending and improving where required
- Quickly pick up, use and evolve the client's tone of voice
- Oversee and proofread copy for quality, accuracy and brand compliance
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A passion for writing and the ability to produce compelling copy for a range of channels, often to tight deadlines
- Experience as a B2B copywriter, ideally for technology clients
- Exceptional written communication and editing skills
- Understanding of the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- An ability to understand new ideas quickly and to convey those ideas to others
- Creative and conceptual flair
- Enjoyment of working closely with designers to generate new ideas and solutions
Great Benefits Package too!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.