My client is a global busines services firm who are now looking for a Junior Copy Editor /Designer / Artworker with good eye for design (especially in PowerPoint) to join the growing academic editorial team. Working in a dynamic, fast-paced office, this will be an important and varied role at the heart of our academic quality assurance processes.
Focusing primarily on proof-reading, copy editing and designing teaching materials (PowerPoint Slides, handouts, module guides etc) for teams based in London, Birmingham and Manchester, you will be centrally involved in ensuring the clarity, precision and corporate branding of our educational content.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Editing teaching materials into clear, plain English PowerPoint slides
- Copy-editing/proof reading teaching handouts, module guides, assessment briefs and other educational materials
- Maintaining brand continuity and house style across all teaching materials
- Creating page layouts in accordance with our house style and GBS branding
- Maintaining and developing relationships with academic staff and senior managers within GBS throughout the production process
- Uploading content as directed by line-manager
120 per day to freelancer. Must be able to start ASAP.
Please send me your cv and folio asap.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.