Freelance Copy Delivery Assistant needed ASAP
UK Superbrand within luxury fashion and high-end beauty based in London.
You will be responsible for the timely delivery of product copy of my clients website, feeding into the Copy Delivery Manager. You will be highly technical and process-driven, with friendly, calm and confident personality.
You will partner with functions across the business to ensure products are represented in the best possible and most accurate way on their high-profile website.
- Lead product copy delivery in a timely and accurate manner
- Resource 3x product copywriters and 2x sub-editors
- Manage the product delivery workflow
- Coordinate product copy-specific projects including guiding style changes and workshops
- Liaise with the digital commerce, merchandising, legal, product development and design teams as relevant
- Respond to queries from other business functions or third parties about products
- Work with the transcreation team to make sure delivery deadlines are met
- Support the adoption of product copy workflow tools
- Assist the copywriters and sub-editors in fact-finding
- Understand the specific legal aspects of product copywriting
- One year's experience in coordinating projects
- Results and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of the luxury fashion sector, consumer behavior, the digital commerce landscape and product lifecycle
- Ability to stand your ground and to work fairly autonomously
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem-solving
- Highly responsible
70 to 85 per day.
Working at this company can potentially futureproof your career! Rach out and send me your CV ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.