Do you have experience with developing compelling training content with a strong narrative focus, ideally including dialogues? - then this role is for you..
Our client creates content for their gamified -training simulations and they have a great opportunity for a Content Writer to join their London office.
They work with the largest global brands across retail hospitality and professional service brands. Their games are available across a variety of formats and platforms, including mobile, VR and PC, and you will use a broad range of creative and technical skills to create interactive narration in this role.
You will be the creative mastermind behind the learning journey and the learner's experience for our customer projects. They believe that good stories make good games (and good training, too). Working with a variety of customers across sectors and game-formats, you will leverage your curiosity, creativity, and technical understanding to create learning experiences that engage users to help them achieve their learning objectives.
You will have:
* A strong sense of pedagogical best practice
* Solid experience developing compelling narratives and dialogues
* A strong understanding of narrative structure
* Good understanding of story and an creating an experience that engages the audience
* The ability to work as part of a project team where timelines and customer management are important part of creating the final product
* The ability to interpret client requirements and adapt sty e to match a project's tone, business requirements, and learning goals
* Excellent English, both written and verbal
* Experience with or interest in game design is very much a plus!
What will you do?
Beyond that, on a day-to-day basis your role will largely revolve around activities such as:
* Create and write compelling natural dialogue for characters within a variety of business- and organizational settings
* Working in our custom-built platform to create design and create gamified training (no coding needed - just a creative vision and an open mind!)
* Work closely day-to-day with project managers, visual designers and sales to understand customer training needs and their learning objectives
* Run workshops and interviews with customers to get under the skin of their needs and identify the right approach for their learning experience
* Take an active role in their development team
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.