Content Writer to join a global leading business and financial data company in London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a journalist and content creator keen to explore and shape the growing world of branded content.
Our client is looking for a Commercial Content Writer to join its in-house studios team researching, creating and editing commercial content. You're comfortable working in a cross-disciplinary team to interpret client briefs and develop stories, copy, content and ideas, as well as diving into the data to turn facts into compelling content in numerous formats (digital, video, print, social and audio). You must have a proven track record in journalism. Client-facing experience would also be useful, but not essential.
Reporting to the Editorial team, this is a busy role within a fast-paced team.
We'll trust you to:
- Contribute to numerous editorial projects across multiplatform portfolio, which includes digital, TV, print, social, radio and live events.
- Write and edit short and long form copy, social promos, as well as conduct interviews and event reporting when necessary.
- Work closely and collaborate with the Studios and wider media team
- Have the ability to build strong relationships to work within a global, multidisciplinary internal team.
You'll need to have:
- Experience in business journalism and expertise in covering international Trade, Environmental, Social and Governance criteria, and macrotrends would be a distinct advantage.
- Copywriting/content creation and video work/scriptwriting experience preferred.
- Creative or content/publisher/agency/consultancy experience desirable.
- Broad knowledge of social media and digital communications.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, client-facing, media environment.
- Good presentation and time management skills.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.