We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Strategist & Copywriter to join a leading brand communications agency. They are a global agency who work with some of the world's biggest companies driving new strategic thinking, new visual approaches, and new ways of communicating. Their UK office is based in London.
- Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Copy, the Strategist and Copywriter is responsible for creating content for our clients across multiple industries ranging from technology, professional services to finanical.
- Work collaboratively with the creative team that includes writers, strategists and designers in a fast-paced environment.
- Work across a number of projects simultaneously, on everything from websites, apps, customer letters, forms and campaigns to brand identities, tone of voice guidelines, and naming.
- Help generate and share original ideas that result in effective and compelling communications, improving our clients' customer experience, and getting them real business results.
- A key pillar of quality control in the agency workload, proofing deliverables for accuracy against the brief, as well as for any errors, before they're sent to the client.
- Supports other copywriters' across headlines, subject lines, value prop wording, social posts etc.
- Support the strategists and designers to help prepare presentations and pitches for new business and support outbound marketing initiatives for the agency
- Researches competitors, specific topics, creative inspiration as needed
- Involved in concepting, brand exploration
- Fast-moving self-starter and takes ownership and responsibility for delivered work
- Continues to learn, hone and develop copywriting craft
- Contributes to internal training sessions and onboarding session for new team members
- Thinks strategically about how to engage with customers
- Helps develop and maintain internal decks, bios, etc.
- Maintains brand standards, voice & tone when writing copy
- Brings creative ideas to the team for further exploration and development vs. waiting for assignments
- Create orginal content and overseeing the agency creative blog
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.