Content Strategist - TEMP to PERM Role Starting ASAP - #Content #Strategist #B2B #Digital #Tech
To sum it up, it's a role that straddles both strategy and content/copy development. Working close with clients and our client team in understanding business objectives, developing propositions and messaging frameworks, ideation with the creative team, and content/copy development across various channels - thought leadership, website copy, video.
Must have B2B experience in the tech services industry.
As a Content Strategist, you'll be a smart thinker who can simplify the complex and get to insight quickly. You'll be well-versed in liaising and presenting to clients as well as delivering communication strategies and content.
This role requires previous content and strategy experience gained preferably in a B2B agency and you'll be able to demonstrate a track record in planning complex accounts in the technology and services industries. You'll work across multiple time-zones and multiple projects, so a flexible, collaborative and highly organised way of working style a must.
- Capable of understanding a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service large accounts within them
- Develop compelling go-to-market propositions and messaging frameworks.
- Ability to build on messaging, write and deliver compelling content
- Own the development of communications strategies, propositions and messaging based on rigorous insight
- Work directly with clients - for example facilitating discovery workshops or telephone interviews - to help them articulate their objectives and messaging.
- Ability to consult (in-depth understanding of client's business, sector and their clients), earn trust, relationship-build and work in true partnership with clients
- C.8 years' experience in B2B marketing, either within an agency or client side environment
- Strong understanding of B2B content, in particular in the tech and services industries
- Track record in working on campaigns that span different industries
- Experience of articulating propositions and collaborating with clients on how to get the best return for their marketing investment
- Strong understanding of the broader marketing discipline - able to work within an integrated environment
- Experience of articulating and presenting rationales for marketing programmes
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.