Our client, a global mobile gaming company is looking for a Content Producer, to work with the art and game design teams to produce new content across multiple games with different themes and styles.
** This role is fully remote and accepting applications from overseas **
if you are an avid mobile game player or have experience in creating entertainment content then this role could be for you?
The ideal person must have a creative mind and can come up with ideas for game levels, props, and other content that will surprise and delight an audience while still adhering to the games' themes.
The work will include writing short descriptions for props and environments, ﬁnding references the artists can work from and writing up tasks in a task management app like Asana or Jira.
- Generate concepts and references for props, environments, and other in-game assets.
- Plan, track, and support assets ﬂowing through multiple content pipelines, coordinating hand-offs, monitoring bandwidth risks, and anticipating needs.
- Come up with creative ideas for multiple game themes.
- Work closely with our art and product teams on applicable content, ensuring adherence to guidelines and deadlines.
- Create tasks in Asana.
- Creative writing skills that can apply to any theme or concept.
- Visual thinker who can ﬁnd great reference images that can assist the art team in executing your concepts.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and track a large number of data points.
- Well-versed in GSuite (Google slides and docs mostly) and basic understanding of image editing.
- Familiarity with Asana.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a globally distributed remote team.
- Passion for games and connecting people.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.