Content Producer to join a full-service engagement agency delivering for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events. strategy, content, production and technology.
- Ensure that the deliverables reflect accurately the strategic intent as positioned to and agreed with the client for all projects.
- Ensure that the narrative, creative theme, look, feel and messaging agreed throughout are upheld and amplified as effectively and creatively as possible.
- Supporting production and technical team.
- Capture the imagination of the target audience.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Fulfill a Producer role, managing the full production deliverable and requirements, if required.
- Good understanding and knowledge of technical and production.
- Clear understanding of client brand, business strategy and specific project KPI's
- Client presentations
- Obtaining effective briefs for new business opportunities
- Writing pitch and presentation documents
- Lead content creation discussions with clients working with them at a strategic level to advise on engagement campaigns, agenda development and content creation
- Creative Development and pitch content.
- Work with client account teams and other functions to ensure clear understanding of narratives, positioning and how it impacts other areas of the business.
- Design and develop engagement campaigns.
- Manage content creation projects including presentation and video formats - Ensure message delivery is on point, on time and on brand.
- Update and advise clients (internal & external) via status reports, timelines and clear and regular communication.
- Main client contact for all content.
- Ensure accurate live/on-site information is compiled and where appropriate, issue updates, communication plan and relevant presentation and script updates to supporting producer and production team.
- Support live show presentations.
- Lead project debrief specific to strategic narrative, theme, engagement campaign and production deliverables.
- Support, interact and guide clients on presentation format, scriptwriting, messaging, speaker training and continuity.
Budget Reconciliation & Finance Management-
* Financial oversight of all engagement related services, supply and costs on projects.
* Be accountable for the project financial success for both gross margin and time effectiveness.
* Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.