A Luxury brand within travel are looking for a talented Content Manager/Copywriter to join them in crafting the voice of their brand across multiple touchpoints including the website, blog, adverts, email, social media, printed collateral, and all other marketing related materials.
- Implement a brand voice guide, using guidelines from the new brand strategy and tonality guideline
- Clearly execute the brand voice across all written media
- Create and manage a content calendar, including website, blog, social media, email and any other relevant channels
- Create and manage a company "best practice" document, advising on style, common errors and specific terminology
- Write all copy for website news, blog posts, product descriptions, key features, destination content, adverts, email copy, social media, marketing copy (department brochures, company profile etc) and any other channels where it may be required
- Manage the content for any printed materials, including but not limited to a luxury company coffee table book, quarterly newspaper/brochure, printed departmental brochures, brochures, and client presentations
- Work with external agencies/writers were required to plan printed editorial in company publications
- Proofread all press releases, sales and charter proposals, and any other company documents as required
- Draft copy for internal announcements and communications
- Forge strong working relationships with sales, charter, management, and client experience departments to ensure copy direction is on-brand
- Copywriting experience, preferably in the Travel or luxury industry
- A Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Advertising is preferred
- Experienced in writing for both online and offline marketing channels
- Knowledge of current trends, style and culture.
- Experienced in implementing an SEO content strategy
- Online and social media fluency (websites, blogs, social media, etc.)
- Experience adapting voice and writing style across media, including email, social media, website and print
- Ability to multitask, adapt and prioritise under tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Superb organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.