We have a rare opportunity for a Content Manager/Copywriter to join a leading luxury travel brand. You will be joining the expanding inhouse marketing and design team.
We're recruiting for a talented Content Manager/Copywriter to shape and define the voice of the brand across all departments. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of consistent copywriting across all marketing channels.
This is an exciting time to join the business. Working closely with a recently-appointed Head of Creative and Head of Marketing, this person will really contribute to how the brand develops and will have a wide and exciting remit. The Content Manager/Copywriter will generate brand content that builds awareness and engages B2C/B2B clients.
This position is responsible for crafting the voice of the brand across multiple touch points including website, blogs, adverts, email, social media, printed collateral, and all other marketing related materials. The Copywriter/Content Manager will report to the Head of Marketing, as well as working closely with all other departments to generate innovative and engaging content. They will be based in the London office.
- Implement a brand voice guide, using guidelines from the new brand strategy and tonality guidelines
- Clearly execute the brand voice across all written media
- Create and manage a content calendar, including website, blog, social media, email and any other relevant channels
- Create and manage a company "best practice" document, advising on style
- Write all copy for website news, blog posts, descriptions, key features, destination content, adverts, email copy, social media, marketing copy (department brochures, company profile etc) and any other channels where it may be required
- Manage the content for any printed materials, including but not limited to a luxury company coffee table book, quarterly newspaper/brochure, printed brochures and client presentations
- Work with external agencies / writers where required to plan printed editorial in company publications
- Proofread all press releases, sales and charter proposals and any other company documents as required
- Draft copy for internal announcements and communications
- Forge strong working relationships with sales, management and clients to ensure copy direction is on brand
- Minimum three years of copywriting experience, preferably in the travel or luxury lifestyle industries
- A Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Advertising is preferred
- Experienced in writing for both online and offline marketing channels
- Knowledge of current trends, style, culture and language of the travel world
- Experienced in implementing an SEO content strategy
- Online and social media fluency (websites, blogs, social media, etc.)
- Experience adapting voice and writing style across media, including email, social media, website and print
- Ability to multitask, adapt and prioritise under tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Superb organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
Please send CV with portfolio stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.