We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Manager to join a global events agency. We're looking for a self-motivated team member who will be responsible for managing content research and development for a variety of educational events, including overseeing the education programming from start to finish which will include sourcing speakers from both within and outside the international business events industry. This position is on a fixed term contract for 12 months and 3 days per week. Their offices are in East Sussex and they are offering some flexi remote working.
You will share research with internal teams to ensure insights are incorporated into the overall educational programmes and content marketing. The role will require extensive research skills and an interest in the business events industry.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Source, research and advise on content strategy for education sessions.
- Source relevant speakers for education sessions, liaising with them regarding the content of their sessions.
- Work with the K&E team on selection of wider education programme offered onsite.
- Select and confirm final content for programme and liaise with relevant partners.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure successful marketing of the event.
- Draft learning outcomes and session descriptions for education programmes
Digital Education Content:
- Together with the wider editorial content team, you will source, research and advise on content strategy for digital education sessions and overall programmes.
- Create educational programming to build and support year-round engagement activities from key target community groups, including association, corporate and agency buyer professionals.
- Manage educational content programmes/ sessions from start to finish, together with digital content producers and logistics team.
- Attend calls with education content partners to help develop the programmes for other event that might arise.
- Liaise with the marketing team to identify media partners and other key target groups to attract buyers to relevant programmes.
- Liaise with the social media team regarding the set up and management of LinkedIn Groups.
- Source sponsors for educational programmes - in collaboration with Sales team.
- Working on site, attend and assist the running events taking place durning the day & some evening events.
About you - essential skills we need:
- Previous experience within the meeting and events industry would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of working on education content - sourcing speakers and researching.
- Experience of creating education programming.
- Ideally a degree to BA level or proven equivalent work experience.
- Excellent IT skills including proficient use of up-to-date Microsoft office: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Editorial and writing skills would be useful.
Join our hardworking, innovative and collaborative team and you'll receive:
- A brand new, flexi working policy including the opportunity for some remote working.
- Newly refurbished, offices with subsidised parking
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare and confidential employee assistance programme
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Recognition programme to reward good deeds and make the office a fun place to work.
- A culture promoting your health - In-house Pilates, massages, meditation…and fruit!
- Personal development opportunities ranging from access to ground-breaking conferences to in-house training and team building days.
- Our social responsibility both locally and to the industry is important. We allow time for voluntary work and we love a good bake day to raise funds!
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.