Our client is a leading lifestyle brand renowned for their authentic and bespoke service. They are looking for a Content Executive to join their growing marketing team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Content Manager, the Content Executivewill be involved in writing tasks across a range of content platforms, in print and online, to contribute to quality creative solutions that meet their business objectives. They will also be working alongside the wider in-house marketing team, which includes designers and a data and insight team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong willingness to learn and develop a thorough understanding of the brand and ethos, taking on the company's tone of voice as part of its brand positioning and marketing strategy.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content to meet the company's marketing objectives across a range of online and offline channels. The role will include working on product descriptions, destination guides, e-shots, newsletters, articles/interviews, competitions, advertorial and ads, blogs and brochures.
- Ensuring all written content is consistent with the brand style, including relevant adaptions for different platforms/purposes.
- Contributing to regular content planning and brainstorming sessions.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in social media, blogging and content marketing.
- Working with the Social Media Consultant and Content Manager on the management and development of the company's social media strategy.
- Maintaining a calendar of topical events to feed into the weekly and monthly content plans.
- The ability to write to a specific tone of voice: being consistent across all platforms.
- A good understanding of creative vs commercial content: knowing how to balance the emotive/imaginative with the brand-lead objectives of professional copy.
- Attention to detail: checking all written content for accuracy and ensuring it adheres to the company style, in accordance with the style guide.
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management: handling multiple projects and work flows and delivering good quality work on time.
- Staying calm under pressure: reacting quickly and effectively to last-minute trading requirements and updates.
- Customer focused: understanding consumer-lead content and a diverse range of customer needs and requirements. Being able to adjust messaging to suit different audiences.
- Results driven: striving for high and continuously improving performance.
- Innovative and resourceful: finding new ways to address challenges and issues.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent copywriting skills and command of the English language.
- Experience in writing for a range of marketing channels and audiences with the ability to adjust messaging accordingly.
- A proactive approach to workload and contributing new ideas.
- A desire to keep abreast of trends and happy to spend hours researching.
- Passionate about travel and immersing yourself in local culture.
Please send CV with a portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.