Our client is a leading and innovative technology communications company. They are looking for an exceptional Content Design Manager accomplished in coaching and developing individuals into a self-organised and high-performing team. You will also be experienced in the content creation of learning resources to include; high quality graphics, motion graphics, video tutorials and written technical support in a fast-paced, agile environment. Their HQ is based in Manchester but they also have offices in London. They are offering flexi remote working.
About the role
Our small team creates content for digital learning courses for our channel partners as well as in-application learning resources for end users of our products. From videos to graphic content.
As Content Design Manager, you will:
- Manage, develop and deliver a content strategy that will provide superior learning resources, to multiple user personas across a variety of platforms
- Manage, develop and encourage great team working practices & behaviours
- Influence and support the team culture, creating an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Empower the team to make their own decisions with full autonomy and accountability
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the content produced by the team and the various learning platforms meet the company's objectives
Some experience of using the following applications:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premier Pro or other video editing software such as Camtasia
- Adobe Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop
- Articulate 360 useful but not essential
- Experience of managing an LMS such as Totara or Moodle useful but not essential
- Strong copy content writing skills a major plus
- Experience in marketing strategy a plus (social media content skills)
Inspirational - Value-driven with a desire to create a culture of motivation, positive energy and engagement.
Strategic thinker - Thinks and plans ahead, goals- focused with a clear vision, identifies opportunities through a variety of methods in order to lead the team in the right direction
High performer - Strives to exceed expectations, gets the job done to a first-class standard, positive mentality, focused on solutions not problems
Agile mindset - Thinks differently, not afraid to try a new approach, finds creative solutions, comfortable with changing priorities, collaborative, continuously improves, adapts to change
Confident communicator - Team focused, listens to understand, seeks to find answers, involves others, respects all views, sets clear expectations and provides feedback to improve performance
Explorer - Naturally curious, develops self through continuous learning, loves to explore new technologies and trends to identify better ways of working
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.