Our client is a leading digital media agency providing brand development and commercialization to across the sporting industries. They focus on providing social media capabilities, data intelligence, creative content solutions, digital marketing and commercial partnerships. They are currently looking for a Content Creative / Videographer Editor to join their studio. Rhey are based in London and working flexi remote.
We are a team of creatives producing best in class content for our stable of sporting talent who play in the top leagues across Europe. We also produce content for the usual big sports brands in this space. We are a small tight team who collaborate and support each other - so no Han Solo's. We have a great work/life culture and always have time for the pub!!
We are looking for a highly skilled videographer with a strong focus on social and short-form creative to join our content team. If you have a strong background in digital content, ideally within sport, we are looking for you.
- Execute fast turn-around, high quality, short form video content for our players
- Provide creative video solutions for concepts as well as brainstorming for content that will impress our diverse range of players
- Camera Operator - able to use Sony FS5 and Sony A7Sii - our 'in house' kit
- Production skills - able to work on Pre-Production of all video projects
- Multi-Task and manage your own schedule, as well as Junior team members
- Full execution of the post-Production process (reviewing footage, editing, sound, graphic design, delivery, filing)
- Management of our video archive/database
- Actively contribute and support the pitching process
What we are looking for
- At least 3yrs' experience in shooting, directing, and editing for online channels
- A creative thinker who loves what they do
- Proven (video) storytelling skills
- A genuine all-rounder
- Awareness of the latest online video trends and technologies
- Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro, highly advanced in After Effects with good knowledge of Photoshop
- An expert on video formats and encoding
- Able to work independently and lead small project teams
- Willingness to travel internationally as well as work on weekends at times
- You don't have to love sports, but it would obviously help
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Mobile allowance
- Flexible working (3 days in the studio, 2 days from home)
- Fully loaded MacBook Pro
- Customised career development plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please send CV and portfolio / showreel stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.