Role: Content Creator
Salary: Up to £30k
Based in London
Our fab client is currently recruiitng for a Social Media Creative & Videographer to join the growing team. This will be someone who can lead our paid and organic channels. This person will have first-hand experience shooting and creating content as well as editing and repurposing media for different channels.
They are looking for a social native thinker - someone who can concept ideas and has the drive and ingenuity to make these ideas happen. The ideal candidate is someone who can produce social media content against wider marketing strategies.
* Concept & produce output for our paid and owned digital channels
* Shoot & produce new content for social media channels
* Execute against a wider social media strategy and brand guidelines
* Working closely with media partners to optimise assets and drive asset performance
* Experience working on digital and social campaigns (for agency or in house)
* Experience shooting and producing content
* Technical experience in Adobe Premier & After Effects, Final Cut Pro
* Experience creating assets featuring illustrated animation and kinetic typography
* Is able to ideate solutions for internal briefs and execute assets accordingly
* Has a firm understanding of best in class performance principles on digital and social channels
* A thorough knowledge of social media platforms (formats, updates, rules and limitations)
* Awareness of digital innovations and trends
* Ability to lead our organic social channels, executing against our wider brand strategy
* A self-starter who is energised by the pace and excitement of a start-up
* Can manage their workload and work to deadlines and budgets
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.