A lifestyle and fitness retail brand are looking for a Content Creator to join their creative marketing studio.
You will be working alongside their media team to create content to showcase their clothing, global athlete team and content that will continue to build their community. You will be a strong photographer as well as videographer / editor.
- Must have experience creating and producing digital content
- Experience and interest in filming, photographing and editing sport related content
- Advanced knowledge on Adobe Premier Pro/Final Cut Pro Affect Effects, Lightroom and Photoshop
- A great understanding of DSLR Photography/Filmmaking (Exposure, White Balance, Frame Rates etc…)
- Ability to work in a high pressure environments and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think on your feet and apply a solution focused mindset to challenging tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicating with key stakeholders to organise and facilitate photo and video shoots.
- Working with and directing athletes to create video content
- Editing video content for all social media platforms
- Using applications such as Asana, Dropbox, Google Calendar and Slack to organise content and to communicate with the team.
- Giving input into new content for campaigns and product launches.
- Travel will be required for shoots when needed
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.