Our client is a leading innovative beauty brand. We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Creative Designer to join their team. They are based in Central London, working across the UK & USA, with new markets to launch soon! This position offers some flexi remote working.
We are looking for a super content creative experienced across video & motion graphics to join a fast-paced, growing creative team. They will manage the brand's online, video and animation assets as well as have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to maintain them as a leading beauty disrupter.
- Create content for all digital aspects of the brand, from animated social and campaign video to digital BAU (web/ads/emails).
- Conceptualise global campaigns for digital customer engagement and encourage dialogue.
- Push the boundaries to visualise all 360 aspects of all digital offering and services.
- Work closely with the Copywriter and Social team to strengthen concepts and build stories.
- Mentor support freelancers and junior creatives when team expands.
- Help create systems and standards that will help the business self-serve materials they need to tell compelling stories and accurately relay the brand in external comms.
- Maintain an awareness of trends in beauty and design and keep inspiring the team.
- Actively participate in the art direction, ideation and shoot concept for the brand under direction of Creative Director.
The ideal candidate will:
- 3+ years' experience as a content creative in an in-house/agency role having created jaw-dropping work for either beauty/fitness/fashion/lifestyle brands.
- Demonstrable experience for creating motion and video brand content.
- Fully competent in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Sketch or XD a bonus not essential.
- Beautiful craft skills with a premium or luxury aesthetic.
- A self-starter with a hunger to get stuck-in. The sky's the limit attitude.
- Commercial yet disruptive mindset.
- Passion and deep understanding for current and upcoming social channels.
- Incredible organisational skills and ability to deliver accurate work on time.
- Shoot art direction skills a bonus not essential.
Please send CV and showreel/portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.