Salary: Up to £30k
Keywords: Creative, Content, Design, Planning
As Content Coordinator you'll be reporting into the Fashion Editor in producing visually stunning content for our social media channels. You will be responsible for planning, organising, scheduling and executing Threads' content, to be
featured across all of our social media channels. You will act as one of the final 'gate-keepers' before content goes live.
You'll be incredibly organised with an exceptional eye for detail and able to keep pace with a constantly evolving business. You will be a confident communicator and able to work with many different personalities in a face paced environment and relish a challenge. You'll have a strong understanding of the luxury fashion market and a creative eye, full of fresh ideas and we'll be ready to hear them.
● Coordinate exceptional content for our clients social media channels that feels on
brand, on trend and editorially relevant.
● Be part of a team that acts as the 'final gate keeper' of all content before it goes live
to customers across our Social Channels. Exceptional eye for detail is mandatory.
● Help manage and organise the Threads content calendar ensuring content is,
relevant, timely and planned to up to date and ready to go live. Organisational skills
here are key.
● Support the Creative Team in generating ideas for social media content. Ensuring
this is high quality, on brand and reflective of customer behaviours.
● Liaise with Production Manager and Production Assistants to ensure all content is
executed in a timely and efficient manner. Manage and maintain the content archive
for all imagery.
Skills and Experience:
● Experience working in a project based role orchestrating a team to fulfil a brief.
● The ability to work across multiple teams and platforms communicating clearly and
effectively with different stakeholders.
● Exceptional organisational abilities
● The ability to work systematically with clear processes.
● Excellent work ethic. Proactive and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve
and drive Threads forward
● A strong understanding of the many social platforms Threads operates across and
the content we are producing for each of these.
● A passion for or experience in editorial/luxury fashion & commercial/ecommerce
environment. An understanding of the competitive luxury commerce landscape.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.