CONTENT AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (Fashion)
KEYWORDS: (Fashion, Retail, Ecommerce, Publishing, Editorial, Content, Facebook, Instagram, Email, Website, Copy Editing, Content Planning, Project Management)
SALARY - £35,000 - £40,000
LOCATION - London
An experienced Content and Social Media Manager is required to join a successful team of creatives within a globally renowned fashion company based within their London headquarters.
This is a role that will see you responsible for managing the digital content for a global fashion brand, conveying the voice of the brand along and new products by planning and managing the delivery of innovative and engaging content.
Your role will be crucial in building the brands social following and driving their messages across multiple channels from their own website through to Facebook, Instagram etc, while ensuring that all digital content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for the user experience.v
Ideal candidates will have commercial experience of Content Management from a reputable fashion publishing, Ecommerce or similar high-quality online content company.
* Create and manage the digital monthly content plan that includes website, social media channels and email plan, ensuring the plans are adapted for both UK and global market calendars
* Oversee the brands content online ensuring assets are briefed and delivered. Content includes homepage tiles, category headers, content pages, emails and social media channels
* Oversee social media and collaborate with creative services, copy and production teams
* Liaise cross functionally on brand and product initiatives, collaborations and press to ensure themes, stories and content are captured and planned
* Forward plan content themes and emails in advance working closely with digital and CRM teams as well as brand and creative services
* Oversee content from a brand and story perspective and ensure the correct assets, copy and links are applied to correct areas on site, including staging sign off with digital
* Review performance metrics on each channel to build and improve conversion and performance of all assets based on results
* Brief creative team with any social media assets required and follow up on delivery
* Work with digital merchandising team to ensure products in content are in stock and have adequate cover for the duration of the activity
* Liaise with the International Marketing team to deliver and generate social assets in all focus markets and ensure all distributor channels remain true to the brand strategy & direction.
* Liaise with Brand and Digital to manage use of influencer-generated content
* Experienced in editorial and content management from a fashion or retail background
* Strong analytical skills to review key metrics and optimize performance
* An appreciation of international market differences.
* Superb people skills with the ability to work as the anchor of a wide cross functional team
* Strategically minded enabling clear articulation of the business goals
* Ability to think like an educator, understanding what the audience wants
* Upbeat, creative and passionate, with strong attention to detail
* A confident communicator and project manager
* Deadline driven and proactive, someone who thinks ahead to anticipate future needs
* A multi-tasker, who can switch quickly and with ease in an ever changing working environment
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.