Creative Content Admin Assistant #Copywriting #Fashion #Editorial needed asap. Global fashion brand based in East London.
Content Admin Assistant - My client is urgently looking for someone to join them ASAP.
Someone who has some E-Comm experience (updating and maintaining the website, uploading new products and descriptions, working alongside the marketing team on editorial stories).
Preferably with some creative and visual merchandising experience.
Working in a busy Marketing team, reporting into the Content Producer, this role is ideal for someone looking to start their digital career within retail and will give the right candidates some amazing opportunities to get involved with content production, web trading and customer experience.
My client is looking for someone who is focused and organised, with great attention to detail and a strong visual aesthetic. Experience of working within an Ecommerce environment would be an advantage, but its not essential.
* Assist and support the Content Producer, Brand Content Manager and the wider Marketing and E-Comm teams.
* Working closely with the Content Producer and the Trading team to ensure that content imagery, from both Ecomm and Marketing shoots, is distributed across the website and optimised in line with the content calendar and promotional campaigns.
* Works with the Online Trading Assistant to create and manage web shoot list, as well as co-ordinating samples, for weekly product shoots. Ensures that product is shot in line with the content calendar timeline. Escalates any launch risks or issues to the Brand Content Manager.
* Distributing imagery and merchandising product within New In, key campaign/collaboration categories and seasonal edits to increase conversion.
* Supports the Studio team and Content Producer with pre and post-production of shoots; raising POs for invoices, booking couriers, ordering props, sample management and liaison with buyers, file management, supporting on bookings and negotiating talent.
* Has a close working relationship with the studio team. Supports in the E-comm selects process, ensuring the delivery of high-quality imagery and styling.
* Competition analysis to ensure our offering is competitive, commercial and innovative.
* Managing online competitions; picking winners and sending prizes.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
* Has the personal drive and initiative required to achieve results and generate continuous improvement, working effectively as part of a team and individually
* A strong interest in fashion and photography
* Display effective time management, planning and prioritising skills teamed with understanding the importance of accurate task management
* Has retail experience and a strong awareness of the brand and its customers
* Experience in Ecommerce is preferred, but not essential
* Proficient computer skills across Microsoft Office, including experience using Excel
The ideal candidate will have editorial assistant, fashion copy assistant, copy/content producer or copywriter experience - ideally for fashion, editorial or agency for similar brands eg: Fashion, beauty or lifestyle.
If you fit the bill please send me your CV ASAP or call me for a chat on 02072473458 (if you think you are an ideal match).
100 to 150 per day to freelancer (depending on exp)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.