Salary: Up to £27k
Location: East London
Job title: Conference Producer
About the company
Our client is a uniquely focused company - delivering a world-leading series of events across five continents and a powerful global digital media portfolio, including the only global magazine devoted to data center scale IT infrastructure.
This role involves the production of a number of events - providing exposure to a growing and exciting area of the data center market. The Conference Producer will produce a number of one-day, multi-day, multi-track conferences designed to attract senior technology professionals working in the data center industry.
* Keeping primary research at the core of the process - designing high-quality agendas, based on in-depth research with the market
* Identify opportunities and develop relationships to drive future event growth and success Speaker Acquisition and Management
* Acquire top-level, high profile end-user speakers, both international and local to the event region, that meet the information needs of the target audience
* Work closely with speakers provided by our sponsors to ensure the delivery of cutting-edge thought-leading content that supports the program and meets the audience's information
needs Copywriting and Content Marketing
* Take primary responsibility for the content and style of the conference agenda and generate engaging content to support the event marketing campaign
* Work closely and productively with our sponsorship sales, delegate sales, marketing, and operations teams in order to maximize event revenue and profitability Onsite Event Management
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
* Experience of working with regional markets
* Able to travel to events
* Outstanding organizational skills
* Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at the same time
* Excellent communicator with highly advanced interpersonal skills to effectively manage
relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
* Exceptional writing, attention to detail and proof-reading skills
* Approachable personality and natural leader
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.