Compliance Editor - Arabic Speaking
We are looking for a Compliance Editor to join our Compliance Team. You will be part of a team who provide intensive content screening services and versioning for their clients. Viewing all content material, both TV programs and movies, from a compliance perspective the successful candidate will be required to carefully screen and edit the content as per clients guidelines.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for content, confidence in communicating both internally and externally. Previous experience within a media/content environment is required along with a strong understanding of the Arabic culture and language.
- Working closely with other teams globally and adhering to tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accurate content screening and versioning of material using Premiere Pro.
- Advanced editing using Premiere.
- Working closely to client's content guidelines to enhance the creative and quality of programming by diligent screening and versioning.
- Compliance editing from previously screened content.
- Editing other formats including compiling of programmes, audio laybacks and subtitling.
- Receive and prepare digital content for Technical departments.
- Producing and maintaining accurate detailed records of communications and materials.
- Managing & monitoring deadlines.
- Down/up loading digital content to /from a variety of sources.
- Updating metadata.
- Supporting the team with general digital assets enquires at their request.
- Completing ad hoc projects as instructed by Senior Team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Arabic and English speaking is essential, with an understanding of Arabic culture.
- Advanced knowledge of editing using Premiere
- Knowledge of digital video standard including broadcast codecs, frame rates, aspect ratio etc.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience versioning masters per guidelines.
- Experience with subtitle formats would also be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and general PC-based skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written, and speaking are essential.
- The ability to consistently deliver work of high quality against tight deadlines
- Knowledge of additional languages would be useful.
Please apply with your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.