Keywords: Communications, Coordinator, Architecture, Social Media, Marketing
Role type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £33k
Our client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, articulate and tech-savvy Communications Coordinator for their busy, award-winning architecture studio based in London. You will be working closely with the Partners and Associates, and the Head of Communications, as part of a growing communications team to help the practice document, communicate and promote its success. This position requires an individual with great initiative, who is adept at using digital communications tools, including website, blogs and social media; and is also able to articulate ideas fluently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, well-established architecture and design studio and to work with a lively and diverse group of talented people. There will be future opportunities for someone with ambitions for advancement.
The purpose of this role is to document, communicate and promote the work of the practice through the practice website, blog, email newsletter, social media and publications; and to work with the communications team to assist the practice in communicating its story, winning awards and securing new work.
- Use of digital marketing and communications tools and social media (Instagram, Twitter, Mail Chimp etc)
- Google analytics and social media monitoring - MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator a keen visual and graphic eye
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience of effective use of digital communications (websites, blogs and other digital marketing tool) with concise, lively text and high quality images.
- Experience of managing databases and of analysing the impact of digital marketing
- Experience of working in communications or marketing for a busy studio or creative office environment
- Evidence of written skills and experience generating written materials for websites, press releases, awards submissions and other marketing material
- Well organised and able to work effectively under pressure
- Proactive, energetic and persistent
- Adept at using digital technology to make an impact in a competitive environment
- Knowledge of and interest in design, architecture and urbanism
- Confident, outgoing and able to communicate effectively with a range of contacts
- Articulate, eloquent and persuasive
- Well-informed about the latest developments in digital communications and able to spot opportunities
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.