We have a very exciting opportunity for a Commercial Assistant to join a top London Actors agency working with extremely high profile clients. You will be speedy, organised, show initiative, possess excellent communication skills and, last but least, have a sense of humour and a genuine passion for the film/TV/theatre industry.
You will need to be someone who is articulate in front of clients, organised and able to write copy well, as you will be expected to do small write ups for the agencies website and mail outs. Due to their clients being based all over the world, there will be times when you may need to work out of office hours, so you must be willing to go that extra mile and be truly passionate about the industry and the clients you are working with.
On a day to day to basis you will be involved in the following:
- Keeping on top of emails
- Staying on top of new stories, CV updates, home page banners, client's images and audios clips for the website
- Commercial breakdowns
- Using a management software (Agent File) to create new work records for checks, pencils/ bookings. Create contact records for new companies and add contacts to existing ones
- Creating schedules for big campaigns
- Mail outs
- Keeping on top of editorial portfolios for the clients
- Editing small audio clips for their clients using Spotlight
- Involved in networking and going to social events
It would be an advantage if you have knowledge of the following:
- Talent File
These guys are the top of what they do working with some of the best actors in the industry, so this is a fantastic opportunity to grow within an amazing agency and learn from the best in the business. They will provide training in all software's listed above. They have a lovely family atmosphere in their office, so they are looking for someone bubbly who can join them in their adventure.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.