onsite freelance Designer to join South London based office, this is a new an exciting role which will give a lot of creative control to the right candidate. The person should be hardworking, enthusiastic and ready to hit the ground running.
- Leading design projects
- Working closely with PM and MD
- Working on different project at the same time and manage deadlines.
- Liaising with project managers to develop concepts and aid in the design process.
- Develop ideas (including mood boards, sketches)
- Find solutions and bring graphic design proposals taking into account the client's requirements and budget.
- Create impactful visuals for presentation to clients.
- Create specifications for production (print, 3D props) and guidelines for implementation.
- Producing packs for worldwide installation
- Producing packs for production worldwide for clients production partners.
- Editing PDFs and images as required
- Producing some elements for Instagram posts
- Producing specs for production and costing
- Producing design decks with brands guidelines in mind
- Confident and capable
- Being well organised
- Problem solver
- Fast worker with ability to organise tasks of importance
- Working under pressure and ability to manage numerous projects at one time
- Deadline orientated
- Track record from design through to execution
- Very creative - coming up with ideas in a team and individually
- Uses initiative
- Be knowledgeable about how designs would realistically work in production
- Fun personality
- Meticulous presentation skills - ability to produce pitches
- Has worked closely with clients whether F2F or via phones
- Team player - we are a small team
- Minimum 3 years experience in the industry or similar role
- Previous experience in VM or interior design
- Design related degree - desirable but not essential
- Expert in Adobe (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Strong knowledge of the print process
- Strong knowledge in graphic design, layout and typography
- Must be able to complete a site survey and produce store templates from the surveys
- Must be able to draw technical drawing for props, units, POS …
- Knowledge of materials desired but not essential
- Proficient in Sketchup desirable
- Other programs beneficial - please list
- Must be able to read and understand technical drawings
170 to 200 per day.
Please send me your cv asap and folio with relevant work samples ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.