Our client is a successful Automotive Company based in North London that has a great opportunity for a Brand Manager (hybrid working).
They are looking for a Brand Manager who has experience in building brands with a passion for motorcycling and experience in Lifestyle/youth brand would be an advantage.
You will be responsible for end to end brand management for the respective brand - creating sustainable engagement with the consumer, focussing on regional penetration and demand creation, brand plan formulation, brand positioning and increasing aspiration levels with respect to the brand, launch planning, readiness and execution for respective brands in all geographies, building brand awareness and driving business funnel.
The position will report to the Chief Brand Officer (CBO) and work closely with the Global Brand (Digital, Creative Strategy, PR), Product Strategy team, Business Heads and marketing leads across geographies to accomplish the role's purpose.
- Create and execute an annual brand plan for the client to build brand awareness & aspiration through the brand's positioning in priority markets.
- Strategize, plan and lead the execution of brand portfolio strategy; develop relevant campaigns to improve brand health, awareness, enquiries and retail sales
- Partner with external execution partners for onground roll out of finalized initiatives - Evaluation & finalization of communication strategy, collaborate with vendors / partners for development of impactful communication for creating impactful communication campaigns
- Ensure cost effectiveness by leading negotiations, managing logistics, overseeing production, ensuring legal approvals and ensuring due research at various stages (Pre & Post) for generating effective consumer market insights
- Direct & Monitor the marketing initiatives for an impactful execution - Briefing & reviewing media plans, Providing release material to media, lead the GTM strategy and roll out plans, work with PR team to drive brand initiatives, analyzing impact on brand, retails & enquiries and providing update, reports on campaigns and escalate issues when necessary
- Enhance Consumer engagement to strengthen brand health - Conceptualization & Development of the consumer engagement plans, liaising with activation team for agency & cost finalization, aligning key stakeholders - senior , legal ,media & sales teams; rolling out & monitoring of the campaign in the field
- Liaison with CFTs for brand life cycle management - Contribute towards Brand extension strategy, lead on finalization of brand names, Legal Approval for brand extensions and names, Internal Alignment
- Communication & advertising Initiatives: Leverage opportunities such as festivals, Sports, results, Service and other avenues - Brief preparation along with relevant stakeholders / agreement on schedule, Vetting briefs, Review output from agencies, ensure internal approvals, release etc.
- Contribute towards ensuring positive P&L metrics for the brand, ensure retail volume and market share as per agreed SBP
- Identifying or development of brand activations & partnerships, Partake in regional marketing conversation to oversee brand initiatives
- Liaison with content & digital team to develop and disseminate communication for various initiative
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.