Leading travel operator is looking for a Brand Designer to join the team. This is a unique opportunity for a talented designer to join a fast-growing business as part of the creative and marketing team.
The Brand Designer will be responsible for developing designs and concepts internally. The position requires someone who enjoys producing high quality design work within a fast paced and demanding internal marketing environment.
The successful candidate will have a strong print portfolio (if you have some digital experience too, that’s a bonus) with experience of working within a communications environment.
There is much scope for personal development within this varied and exciting role.
- Comfortable with working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work to strict and often tight deadlines
- Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for clients from initial brief to delivery
- Ability to present finished ideas and concepts clearly
- Ability to work with a wide range of media
- Ability to contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Ability to demonstrate illustrative skills both digitally and by hand
- Ability to work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Strong skills within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to liaise with clients to ensure all artwork is on brand
- Strong typographic / layout skills
- Experience of liaising with printers and art workers
- Ability to manage a design project form initial art working to print, often independently
- Confidence presenting work, both internally and externally
- Ability to amend designs according to the clients’ final comments
- Liaising with internal and external staff to discuss project requirements and developing concepts based on their needs