As Senior Brand & Packaging Designer, you will be able to demonstrate that you're a creative thinker who possesses the skills to work multiple branding and packaging projects from concept to print-ready artwork.
You'll know how to make your designs stands out and sell across a range of media.
For this role you will need expert software knowledge in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
You'll have experience leading design projects from brief, to concept, through to delivery. You will also be comfortable supervising and directing more junior members of the team.
- You will be designing concepts, graphics, logos and layouts for FMCG product packaging.
- Creating print-ready artwork for delivery to press.
- Experience in Photography production, art direction, rectouching and editing.
- Manage and upkeep the creative assets and archiving system.
- Liaise with printers, suppliers, customers and clients.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Supervise and mentor junior design team members.
- Working closely with the Brand & Packaging manager.
- Manage production resources to enhance department productivity.
- Experience working within a team in a commercially focused creative environment.
- Advanced knowledge of packaging technical specifications and processes for print.
- Knowledge of Apple OSX and Adobe CC.
- Experience creating artwork for print, pre-press processes and production.
- Experience with typography and typesetting.
- Experience with photography and retouching images.
- Understanding of design principles including colour theory and grids.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.