Our client is a Corporate Bank based in Canary Wharf with an opportunity for a Brand Marketing Manager.
Your role will be responsible for all preference marketing campaigns for all the business entities, this will entail driving initiatives across social, digital and offline as well.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of Digital Sales and Marketing, in a team of digital-first, highly-accountable lifecycle marketers, this person will act as the catalyst to drive a performance marketing mindset, prioritizing marketing programs to build brand awareness and consideration for the brand.
Project management experience will be needed to deliver long-term campaigns, but having the flexibility to respond to immediate deadlines under pressure is also a requirement. In addition, ensuring the brand is consistent in all creative and that clients are at the centre of each activity is necessary.
Experience using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Confluence and Sprinklr will also be required.
Adherence to a robust control environment will be essential to ensure compliance to marketing and business policies and procedures. Regular auditing and controls of documents will form part of this.
- Define the brand's content marketing and social strategy
- Deliver engaging and thought leadership content across platforms
- Define the creative strategy for preference and performance marketing
- Manage the overall social presence for the brand including social media campaigns, social listening & response management, content planning, etc.
- Performance management & defined KPI achievement
- Establish/enhance social listening framework leveraging Sprinklr
- Business planning via actionable insights from social listening data
- Ensure plans are kept up to date and managed so all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Support with the development of the communication strategy, positioning and best-in-class creative - ensure creative aligns to brand guidelines
- Work with Regional Marketing counterparts to ensure alignment on priorities and market execution of regionally steered initiatives and best practice
- Manage third-party creative and media agencies to execute and deliver best-in-class marketing programs
- A/B testing of creatives and continuous optimization basis performance
- Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing resources and techniques, relevant for the brand.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the brand, its clients and assets
- Drive compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhere to Policy, and apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices
- Reporting of campaigns with results, insights and findings submitted to the business
- Effectively manage the overall allocated marketing budget, accurately ensuring PO's are raised and tracked, monthly accruals and quarterly budget submissions
- Adherence to a robust control environment by complying to marketing and business policies and procedures to ensure all marketing campaigns are approved by legal and compliance and filed for audit as per the marketing procedure
- Leading on all operating and controls initiatives to ensure we are compliant and audit-ready
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.