Bid Manager - Architects Property Construction Pitch
Role type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £45k
Our client is an award-winning architecture practice located in London. They are on the hunt for a new Bid Manager capable of turbo-charging our business.You are a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and proactive Bid Manager with previous experience of a similar role and extensive knowledge of the architecture and property market.
You will be working closely with the Partners and Associates, you'll be responsible for leading the practice's bids and pitches, as well as assisting with our presentations and competition entries. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, well-established architecture and design studio and to work with a lively and diverse group of talented people. We offer excellent benefits, investment in employee development, and a positive and forward thinking approach to work.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, leading the bid process, writing, researching and coordinating the production of UK and international bids and competition submissions.This is a fast paced and varied role within a creative, busy environment. The Bid Manager will work as part of the Communications team and report to our Head of Communications. Where appropriate, the Bid Manager works across other areas of the team's work, for example events and publications, to support business development opportunities.
* MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, (Illustrator an advantage)
* A keen visual and graphic eye
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* At least 3 years' experience of working within business development and bid management in an architectural practice or design-oriented business
* Experience of leading bids, PPQs, ITTs, RFPs and competition entries
* Well organised and able to work effectively under pressure
* Meticulous and thorough * Knowledge of and enthusiasm for architecture, property and the built environment
* Proactive and energetic
* Confident, outgoing and able to communicate effectively with a range of contacts
* Well-informed about the latest developments in bid management
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.