We're looking for an artworker with experience of working on campaign roll outs to join an agency based in West London. You will be working on one of their leading FMCG global brands who have exciting new plans for the year ahead.
This is primarily an artworking/production role, with some scope for creativity. You will be working on OOH, Instore POS, Signage and UK and Worldwide campaign roll outs.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of the production process of 2D design and artwork for print and digital screen media
- Strong layout skills, a passion for typography and impeccable attention to detail
- Image manipulating and retouching
- Ability to effectively QA work for print and digital final outputs
- Experience of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient file management, keeping servers organised and up-to-date
- 2-4 yrs in a similar role, delivering integrated campaigns
- Delivering brand and campaign roll-out
- Analytical mindset with a clear understanding of campaign data
- High level of accuracy while under pressure, ensuring brand consistency at all times
- Self-starter who can adapt to new situations and hit the ground running
- Strong portfolio and be able to confidently talk though the development of your work
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.