We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join a leading marketing agency to work in their Surrey HQ.
They are looking for an ambitious, well organised Creative Artworker to join their growing studio of creative's.
The right candidate will be experienced with adapting concepts for a wide range of marketing projects such as Brochures, Advertising, Events, displays etc. You will become a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple projects in a supremely organised fashion, with creative flair and an eye for detail.
- Edit and prepare print ready artwork across a range of media including, brochures, flyers and proposals, advertisements, displays etc.
- Ensure all client brand guidelines are maintained.
- Quality assurance of all work, ensuring 100% accuracy with no spelling, typographical errors and/or design/layout mistakes.
- Management of smaller projects, guiding the client lead with regard to design, ensuring quality of the final product.
- Fluency in Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with Quark will be a bonus but not essential
- Great layout skills
- Excellent typography skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.