Artworker - Camberley, Surrey
Our client is currently on the look out for an Artworker to join their expanding Design team. This is a great opportunity for an Artworker looking for the next step in their career assisting with the creation of key marketing assets and core reports for each of their market-leading clients. The successful candidate will play a key role in producing pitch documents for potential new business.
This role will include producing artwork across the print and digital spheres. You must be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. A good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is also desirable.
The successful candidate must be comfortable with working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. You will primarily be based in their offices in Camberley.
Key tasks include:
The role requires a varied skill-set, and the ability to work across a diverse client portfolio, to assist clients' needs.
Layout and print collateral including but not limited to:
- Presentations, brochures
- Reports, Adverts
- Business cards, Newsletters
- Exhibition material, Event creative (backdrops, banners, advertising boards)
- Digital, Digital advertising, Social media graphics
- Adapting pre-existing artwork
- Utilising brand guidelines to produce new artwork, Constructing artwork master templates
- Image editing; Supporting the team with efficient and effective filing for artwork files
- Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Print and digital experience
- Excellent working knowledge in all Adobe Creative Cloud Software
- Whilst not a necessity, a passion for the game of golf and travel is desirable.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.