Keywords: Packaging, Artworker, Design, Studio, Assistant, Print
Salary: Up to £20k
Job title: Artwork Packaging Assistant
Our client is a leading supplier of bodyfiller, coatings, aerosols, abrasives, polishes and consumables to the professional and consumer car repair markets with a strong reputation for high quality products.
They have ambitious development and growth plans. They're recruiting a Artwork Packaging Assistant to join the dynamic Product Marketing team based in Northamptonshire and must drive. This role is ideally suited to someone who already has some artwork experience and is keen to develop their skills further and work within a small but dedicated team.
Job Purpose and accountabilities
- Assisting the Artwork & Packaging Design Coordinator in updating new or existing packaging artwork due to design and/or legislative changes.
- Checking artwork to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Filing and maintaining artwork in the correct folders as instructed.
- Providing pack photography as well as photo editing of images to be used in marketing material.
- Providing some ad-hoc design work.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in artworking and preparing files for print.
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Packages, especially Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- PC literate with ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good understanding of printing processes.
- Proficient in the English language with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fast and accurate with a high attention to detail.
- Exemplary organisational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.