Our client is a leading international creative design and realisation company for Theme Parks & Resorts, Attractions, Environments and Immersive Experiences.
Art Supervisor to lead the design division on a day to day basis, taking creative leads and directors vision and delivering the illustrations and models with the team of 15 -25 concept & 3D artist.
You must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Taking the senior creatives teams vision and bring it to life in the studios.
- Managing internal and remote art team.
- Be comfortable directing multiple creative visions for multiple projects at one time.
- Lead and mentor the art team.
- Control and manage the art direction of the conceptualisation stages.
- Working closely with the technical department.
- Establish style and implement vision of the attractions character, environment, signage etc
- Maintain effective communication with creative leads, team artists, animators and other departments within the company to manage expectations and results, and ensure all project targets are met or exceeded.
- Experience in the themed entertainment industry
- From a technical point of view, a master of Photoshop and 3DSMax
- You have experience in managing artists
- Ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished product
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, colour and staging
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts
- Track record in delivering excellent work
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.