Our client, a mobile gaming company is looking for an Art Lead to work within their game design team.
This role is fully remote so we can accept applications from outside the UK
- Create high-quality 2D and isometric 2D vector art using Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Support the Studio Art Lead in the overall vision for the game.
- Develop beautiful, fun game experiences, and associated marketing and promotional initiatives with creative design.
- Conceptualize and design game environments, characters, and UI.
- 2+ years industry experience in mobile, social,or free2play games.
- Have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills; ability to be proactive and conﬁdent in a diplomatic manner.
- Respond well to artistic feedback while ge$ng the work done with minimal direction.
- Ability to iterate quickly and adhere to a production schedule
- Skilled at managing responsibilites across multiple projects.
- Great concept art skills with an eye for composition and color.
- Ability to understand, internalize, and communicate high-level goals to team members and reports. Motivated and excited about design and game art.
- Style versatility is a must-have. We work on a range of games whose style can vary from cute and casual to hardcore and realistic
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.