Art Director/Head of Creative to join an independent ethical fashion label based in London.
Our client is looking for a creative individual who is truly ready to make a difference and feels they will excel in a small, fast-paced working environment.
- Manage and inspire the growing creative team - continuing to foster a passionate and productive environment that encourages innovative ideas and groundbreaking campaigns
- Project manage the creative campaign for each collection, taking an initial concept to a fully realised shoot and successfully delivered assets
- Oversee the execution of all creative output, driving excellence whilst managing multiple tight deadlines
- Take charge of the brands creative calendar, briefing the team on key objectives across all channels whilst ensuring that everyone is working as a collective to reach the same goal
- Implement effective processes to ensure the team's smooth and timely delivery of assets to channels
- Constantly push creative boundaries (while maintaining and establishing the brand's identity), leading the team to generate innovative content that connects with the brands audience in new ways
- A genuine love for the brand and understanding of the mission
- A creatively minded person with exceptional vision and an eye for detail, able to guide designers, artworkers, copywriters in the development of campaigns and creative assets
- Experience within a similar position and managing a team
- Proven track record of excellent team leadership and successful project management
- A strong understanding of key digital channels (primarily e-commerce, Instagram, Tiktok, Pinterest)
- Demonstrable experience leading and delivering a broad range of multifaceted creative projects
- Experience developing and implementing effective processes and ways of working
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.