Freelance Art Director - #SocialMedia #Lux #Fashion and #Beauty needed ASAP. UK based remote. To be considered you must be able to showcase on-brand social content samples within your folio.
Iconic British Superbrand.
My client is urgently seeking a freelance fashion based social media Art Director to start on a remote basis with them asap for a minimum of 1 month, this has the potential to be extended. Campaign based Advertising Art Directors will also be considered as long as you can showcase relevant fashion brand social media samples.
Working as part of the in-house brand team, the Art Director will work across a wide range of innovative creative projects with physical, digital and motion applications. The Art Director will be largely involved in concepting and executions of visual strategy on a wide variety of projects that are created outside of the regular fashion calendar.
* Following a brief from developing concepts from sketch and mood board phase.
* Creating and delivering presentations and campaign layout to the highest standard.
* Working across photo shoots and productions.
* Collaborating with production and post-production teams, ensuring that you are conscious of timelines.
* Collaborating with external suppliers, partners and agencies to ensure consistent quality.
* Liaising with the wider Creative Media team to ensure content is used effectively.
* Presenting ideas to peers and senior members of the team.
* Experience of concepting and execution of a range of creative projects including physical, digital and motion.
* Strong photographic aesthetic and discerning eye for detail.
* Good communication, collaborative skills and calm under pressure.
* Creative flair, originality and a strong artistic sense.
* Excellent research and connecting skills. Awareness of current creative trends and innovations.
* Confident, energetic with a pro-active positive attitude and the ability to work under tight timelines.
* Adobe Creative Suite experience (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop essential).
* Preferred Qualification: Bachelor of Arts Degree or equivalent within graphic design or similar.
To start ASAP.
Remote working - powerful and reliable kit and internet connection will be needed.
Pay rate to freelancer: £200 - 280per day DOE.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with one of the UK'S most prestigious brands therefore if you feel you fit the role perfectly please email me directly on ASAP to speed up the process.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.